Blog sale

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

about shipping

$85 if the package is up to 30kg.
$45 if the package is up to 20kg.
prices for USA addresses only. I still have to see about the other countries.
idk how much nail polish weights cause I don't have a scale at home, but I guess I can fit A LOT OF polishes until it reaches 30kg, huh?
a couple of girls dropped out of the distributor thing, so I'm looking for more. shipping would depend on how many polishes the girls order, though...idk if we should split shipping accordingly with how many polishes you bought or if we split it even.
ideas, suggestions?
thanks!

3 comments:

  1. If you need someone to be a Midwest distributor I am willing & able. My mum has an eBay business so I have access to scales, packaging supplies, Paypal, etc.

    I think shipping should be split evenly, personally. Splitting it up based on how many polishes you bought makes it a little to complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too agree with Elizabeth & Queen. This way there is a flat rate shipping per order & a limited number you can order per box, since only so many will fit. Also 20kg boxes seems to be the best way to go then USPS small flat rate boxes (the small boxes hold about 6 bottle including padding) which would be an extra $5 *not* including padding.

    I'm also available as a distributor if we are using flat rate boxes I can ship anywhere in the U.S. (I'm in the mid-west, work part-time and have scales & shipping supplies, Paypal ect...).

    Just let us know.
    Thanks for doing all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do let me know when you can get a quote for polishes to Australia :D

    ReplyDelete