Blog sale

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hi girls! So, we kinda lost our New England distributor...anyone up for that task?

also, I was thinking maybe it's better if you send me the money in Brazilian Reais (R$)... would that be okay with you? I figured, since you are all paying with paypal, the conversion wouldn't be a problem...
please let me know! :)

and here's a little something for you: DS Original has a dupe (or a really close brother) in Brazil :) It's called Purple Addict and it belongs to the new Sancion Angel collection!

I still don't know the prices for this new SA polish but I will find out on Saturday! I'm so excited :DD

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I would be interested in being a distributor for this line as well. Please email me at jlclarowe@msn.com. Thanks so much! I have an online store and the address is http://shop.llarowe.com.

    ReplyDelete