Blog sale

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Changes in the group order

With all these great releases coming up in the next two weeks, it was decided that the group order would be arranged AFTER Beauty Fair :) so everyone would have some time to take a look at swatches and decide without rush what you're going to get.
That also gives us some time to better organize distributors and shipping issues! :)
I won't delete the old form, but I will make a new one right after I show you everything there is to choose! :D
I hope you are all okay with that, and I'm really sorry for causing anyone any inconvenience. If you still wish to order some polishes and pay for shipping yourself, please contact me and I'll see what I can do for you ^^

thanks for understanding!

- mahtamaki

No comments:

Post a Comment